Dr. Colleen Kent (Osteopath) has over 20 years of Osteopathic clinic practice in Sydney and New Zealand during which she has worked on a vast variety of conditions.
- Neck, back, rib and shoulder pain
- Nerve pressure eg sciatica
- Hip, pelvis ,knee, elbow and wrist /hand pain
- Work Related Injuries
- Jaw pain & Orthodontic support
- Whiplash pregnancy problems
- Newborn issues
- Dance & Sport Injuries
Colleen’s areas of interest are particularly working with Pregnancy and Newborns, Dance and Sport injuries. Newborn consult.
- Working both as a Paddington Osteopath and as a Bondi Junction Osteopath from Monday to Saturday allows a great choice of times for you to come.
- At the Bondi Junction Clinic you can take advantage of the HCF “More for Backs” No gaps First Consultation.( Members to check HCF for details )
- Health Fund Rebate available & Medicare EPC accepted with GP’s Certificate.
- No GP’s Referral needed for all other presentations
- Osteopaths can refer for X- Rays